An A-NIKS™ System is a permanent, fully automated insect misting system that is installed within your property to kill and repel mosquitoes, no-see-ums, spiders and other biting insects.All of our systems are custom designed for your property and lifestyle. Our technician/consultant will explain how the system works, answer any questions you may have and setup/install the necessary hardware.
- Automatic Timer - allows for up to 96 preset cycles per day, from 1 second to 110 second run times.
- Low Reservoir Light Float - activated Shut-off switch turns system off when empty, protecting motor from over heating.
- Unique Pausing Feature - allowing you additional control of spray times.
- Weatherproof Timer Enclosure - NEMA rated fiberglass enclosure.
- Screen Filter System - Weather Resistant Cover - for protection against the elements.
- Optional Remote Control Available.
Don't wait, get your mosquito misting system from the experts today.
We will price match our competitors to ensure you get the best mosquito misting system in the industry.
Call us today for your Free yard analysis 877-9NO-BITE (877-966-2483) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Perimeter Protection
Our goal is to design your system to build a full perimeter around the area you want protected. To do this, we place nozzles every 8-12 feet depending on structural, and environmental conditions. Each A-NIKS mosquito misting system is uniquely designed for your bug free enjoyment. By strategically placing nozzles where the bugs live and breed, we achieve a virtual screen room of protection, and yet there is no cage closing you in. The bugs are slain and you take back your yard.
- Without full perimeter protection, any insecticide sprayed will kill most but scatter some of the target insects. By securing the perimeter the target bugs have no place to hide.
- Without the supporting nozzles, the target insects can come over the top of the protected zone.
- Targeting the insects where they live, therefore eliminating their habitat within your yard.
ResultThere is no Safe Haven for the target insect within the protected area; only a comfortable bug free back yard for you to enjoy.